[AccessD] Strange date question

Susan Klos ksklos at comcast.net
Tue Mar 15 20:59:05 CST 2005

No!  I think I could figure that out.  How many days in the month had an
event? i.e. between 1/3/ and 1/11, there were events on 6 days.  Event 1, 2,
3 and 4 occurred between 1/3 and 1/8 and that would be 5 days.  Event 5
occurred for 1 day 1/10 - 1/11.  That would be 1 day.  No events occurred
between 1/7 and 1/10.  So where there are 8 days when events could have
occurred they only occurred on 6 of those 8 days.  I thought about somehow
placing the events on a calendar and counting only the days which were not
null.  But, I don't know how to do that.  Any thoughts?