[AccessD] Access FE & MSDE BE?

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Wed Mar 16 06:28:40 CST 2005

The last I heard was that SQL 2005 (and Express) would not support Access
Data Projects.  Still True?

If so, what would be the best way to use SQL Server Express 2005 as the BE
for an application using Access FE's?  Any Pros/Cons or comparisons with
other BE's?  I did read that SQL Server Express 2005 would support more
concurrent connections than MSDE 2000.

Dan Waters
ProMation Systems
www.promationsystems.com