[AccessD] OT: North Carolina

Admin Sparky dba.email at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 10:23:56 CST 2005

Rocky,

Some of us were stationed here, left, and came back...now living in
Chesapeake, VA.  Unfortunately I can only comment on the strip of NC
from the area of Nags Head northward.  Nice place to visit...in
between hurricanes...:(  I know that seems harsh and I don't mean to
condemn people for choosing to live there.  The entire Outer Banks
really is a wonderful area if you can ignore the tourists and the
occasional catastrophic storm.

Mark M.