[AccessD] Rtf to text

Griffiths, Richard R.Griffiths at bury.gov.uk
Fri Mar 18 07:01:59 CST 2005

Hi
Been out-of-office.  No I could not find the property, maybe the version
I am using is different.  I did find a solution albeit long-winded (but
effective). Created a ms access form with tb1 (standard text box with
raw rtf stringed data), tb2 (rtf activex control) and tb3 (standard text
box).
Write a prog to move thru the underlying rs, for each record set focus
on tb2, use sendkeys to highlight text and do a ctrl C to copy the data.
Then set focus on tb3. Here sendkeys to ctl V to paste the data in did
not work so I used a docmd to use the menubar to do a paste function
into tb3. Et voila

Richard