[AccessD] Geography revisited

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 20 02:36:38 CST 2005

Here is a site for mail addresses
 The whole thing is on CD for 750 Swiss Francs, otherwise you will have
to pick off the countries
one at time via PDF files from URL below.
UPU S42 Standard on International Postal Address Components and Templates

I don't know why the changed their name from the old International
Postal Union
to the Universal  Postal Union maybe there are secret mail drops for
Betelgeuse and Rigel.

There is supposed to be something called the Universal POST*CODE
database on this
site somewhere but the pdfs will give you each countries basic standard
God knows what they do with arondissements in Paris.

http://www.upu.int/post_code/en/postal_addressing_systems_member_countries.shtml

For  example here is Singapore standard.
http://www.upu.int/post_code/en/countries/SGP.pdf

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.