[AccessD] Digital Signature

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Sun Mar 20 13:42:07 CST 2005

Just got a screen shot of the error message.  IT says Microsoft Access
cannot open (path and name of mdb) due to security restrictions.

Security settings restrict access to the file because it is not digitally
signed.

So two questions - 1) is there a security setting he can change in his A2K3
to allow him to open the file (seems easiest) or 2) should I digitally sign
this file (assuming I can figure out how).

MTIA again

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
http://www.e-z-mrp.com