[AccessD] Running Access Query With Parameters From VB6

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Mon Mar 21 05:26:33 CST 2005

Just an error message like below:
Run-time error '-2147217900
Invalid SQL statement; expected 'DELETE', 'INSERT', 'PROCEDURE',
'SELECT' or
'UPDATE

Message date : Mar 21 2005, 11:25 AM
To : accessd at databaseadvisors.com
Copy to :
Subject : RE: [AccessD] Running Access Query With Parameters From VB6
Hi Paul

You may need to reveal to us what is returned ...

/gustav

>>> paul.hartland at isharp.co.uk 03/21 12:10 pm >>>
It works on all my other queries, just not this one....I have five
query
names in strQueries(), three of which I pass date parameters to, this
is the
only one not working