[AccessD] packing a dbf from within Access 97

Boogie Loogie boogieloogie at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 09:03:25 CST 2005

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 22:09:36 -0000, Andy Lacey
<andy at minstersystems.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi BL
> Presumably if you're using a dbf you have Clipper, Foxpro or something which
> maintains it. Couldn't you write a small EXE in one of those and Shell to
> it?
>
> -- Andy Lacey
> http://www.minstersystems.co.uk

Actually I do not have that. The GIS and GPS software I use read and
write shapefiles...a native format. A shapefile has numerous ( for
lack of a better term) subfiles one of which is a dbf.

Anyway stay tuned I am working on a utility with Access. I will post
it here when I am done.

Cheers

BL