[AccessD] Windows Printer Sharing Question

Thu Mar 24 09:10:30 CST 2005

I think that may be the problem then. In Peer-To-Peer networks, all the
accounts on all the machines must have the same password. To put that more
clearly: "Administrator" must have the same password on each machine, "Jo
User" must have the same password on each machine, etc. etc.

Lambert (Heenan is my last name)