[AccessD] Access Report to PowerPoint

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Mar 31 10:28:16 CST 2005

Hi Rocky

Couldn't you print to the Microsoft Office Document Image Writer or
another "printer" that saves the print as an image file?
Like Print to Picture 1.02:

  http://www.softlinks.ru/files/f6767.php

/gustav

>>> bchacc at san.rr.com 03/31 5:51 pm >>>
Erwin:

It's a request from a user who is using my E-Z-MRP system (over in
Malaysia,
actually).

Here's the actual request:

Our management would like to view the MRP Report in Microsoft power
point
format. What I've done here is, I will print scrn the MRP Report one by
one
and paste into Microsoft power point format. This is very time
consuming.
  Thus, I would like to check with you that, could we export the MRP
Report
directly to Power Point format instead of print Scrn it one by one?