[AccessD] Access Report to PowerPoint

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Thu Mar 31 10:48:04 CST 2005

Rocky,
Using Automation/VBA you could do this. I wrote my first set of PP VBA
modules this year. To use PP VBA you pretty much just have to figure out a
few new objects and their properties. Someone on the Tech list pointed this
site out to me and it was a good place to start.
http://skp.mvps.org/links.htm

I would suggest as a starting point that you develop, find, obtain code
which will save the Access report in a standard rtf or graphic format. Then
using automation/VBA compile the captured images into a PP presentation.

Although I would first suggest to the customer with the PDF/acrobat reader
scenario.

HTH
John B.