[AccessD] Disabling Ctrl-A

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Thu Mar 31 18:10:35 CST 2005

Ah, I knew there would be a simple solution - Thanks Lonnie.

Does anyone have any thoughts on the other problem - manually selecting all
records with
the mouse, then copying them to the clipboard.  I don't want to disable
Ctrl-C because it is useful elsewhere in the programme.  Is there a way to
check if records are selected (any number of records - not just all of them)?

David