[AccessD] Re: [ACCESS-L] Calculating hour time in Access

Penn White penn227 at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 18:46:41 CDT 2005

Ray,

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you are doing.  There is a sample
time and billing database that I am using in an appllication I'm developing
that deals with time and time calculations.  I can't seem to find where I
found it now (it is a sample from Microsoft) but I can send you a copy if
you need it.

OTOH, I just found this sample that might be helpful.

Access 2003/2002/2000 Sample: On time and how much has elapsed
Use this sample database file to learn how to calculate elapsed time.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=133DF946-80A4-4913-B18F-2CBC96BF03EA&displaylang=en

HTH,

Penn

> I created a database with three tables. The table of most importance is
> one
> that stores time log data. Specifically, the beginning & ending time of a
> student. My issue is that I don't know how to calculate the beginning &
> ending time into a final sum in hours.

Yahoo! Mail