[AccessD] Changing Forecolor Of Multiple Command Buttons

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Thu May 5 05:11:14 CDT 2005

To all,

I have a form which has around 20 buttons on display, based on various bits of data the forecolor of the buttons will change.  What I want is a function to change all the buttons forecolor to the same, I thought I might be able to do something like below but obviously I'm being stupid....Anyone know how I can do this using a loop....

Dim intButton as Integer
For intButton = 1 to 20
     Me.cmd & intButton.ForeColor = 16711680

Looking at it now I can see it wouldn't work, anyone got a solution to this using a loop ?

Thanks in advance for all your help on this.....

Paul Hartland

--

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/