[AccessD] On Click Event in Command button versus Label;

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Thu May 5 17:29:47 CDT 2005

ah... so when they close the form2, it could make form1 visible again?
I have some pieces ... well the psuedo code goes something like this...

Form1
doCmd.OpenForm "Form2",,,acDialog,"Param1|Param2"

IF me.ValuefromFORM1 = "" then
'do some stuff
ENDIF

by sinking events into the close of Form2, I can avoid such code?

On 4/18/05, Charlotte Foust <cfoust at infostatsystems.com> wrote:

> LOL Haven't you followed any of the great event debates?? <vbg>
>
> On form #1 declare this:
>
> WithEvents frm As Form_Form2
>
> Or this:
>
> WithEvents frm As Form
>
> That allows you to create a frm_Close event procedure for the other form
> on Form1.
>
> Then in the event of Form1 the opens Form2, instantiate the frm object:
>
> DoCmd.OpenForm "Form2"
> Set frm = forms!Form2
>

> Charlotte Foust

-Francisco