[AccessD] FTP--OT kinda

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Sat May 7 00:46:44 CDT 2005

Hello All,

Ok...its late here...1:40am...and I hate to admit at this time ( and on
Friday night), I'm sitting on the deck, by myself, drinking wine, and
writing code...but Drew's sample was a lot more complicated than I
expected...but I did some research and got it to loop through the ftp
directory and get whatever file/files was/were there using FtpFindFirstFile
and  InternetFindNextFile functions (have to use these in conjunction to get
multiple files from ftp...both in demo, but not used).  I had to share with
someone that could appreciate...anyway...

This app is a stock analysis program that, if successful, will hopefully
lead to "a lot of free time"...but either way...I'll have to stroke another
check to databaseadvisors,a.k.a "AccessD"...6 years and still loving the
list.

Thanks Everyone,

Mark A. Matte

P.S...Drew...You saved me a lot of time...where do I visit to buy the next
round?