[AccessD] Access Report to PowerPoint

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Sun May 8 12:27:28 CDT 2005

Hi Rocky,

Did you find a solution for this already?

I use pdf995 and print my Access Report to a pdf file.  In Acrobat
Reader, I use the snapshot tool to capture the page image.  In
PowerPoint, on the slide where I want the image, I paste with Ctrl+V.

This seems quick and easy to me, but it is not automatic, and I suppose
if I had a dozen of them to do every day, it would become a hassle.

Interested in knowing what solution ends up working for you.

Best regards,
Tina