[AccessD] BackColor of Labels on a Report

Joe Rojas JRojas at tnco-inc.com
Mon May 16 17:09:41 CDT 2005

Hi All,

I have a report with 13 label boxes in the detail section of the report.
I perform a calculation in the Detail_Print sub routine.
The result of this calculation determines whether the BackColor of each
label box is either White (16777215) or Grey (12632256).
This calculation is performed for each label box each time the Detail_Print
routine is ran. This is intentional.

The problem that I am having is that the label boxes do not have the correct
BackColor displayed on the screen nor is it correct when printed.
In fact my second column is the only one that appears correct. All the
others remain at there default color, white.

I stared at my calculations for a long time and test many different things
but with no luck.

Here is my code snipet that runs in the Detail_Print routine:
For idx = 1 To 13
        If (TotCount * minAQL) = 1 Then
            Me("lblM" & idx).Caption = "1;" & Me("lblAQL" & idx).Tag
            Me("lblM" & idx).BackColor = 16777215
        ElseIf Me("lblAQL" & idx).Tag = "0" Then
            Me("lblM" & idx).Caption = "0;" & Me("lblAQL" & idx).Tag
            Me("lblM" & idx).BackColor = 12632256
        ElseIf ((TotCount * minAQL) Mod CInt(Me("lblAQL" & idx).Tag)) > 0
Then
            Me("lblM" & idx).Caption = ">0;" & Me("lblAQL" & idx).Tag
            Me("lblM" & idx).BackColor = 12632256
        Else
            Me("lblM" & idx).Caption = "Z;" & Me("lblAQL" & idx).Tag
            Me("lblM" & idx).BackColor = 16777215

        End If
Next

The Me("lblM" & idx).Caption = "1;" & Me("lblAQL" & idx).Tag lines are for
debugging.

Anyone see anything glaring that would cause this?

Thanks!
JR

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential to TNCO, Inc. and
intended solely for the addressee. It may contain information which is
covered by legal, professional, or other privileges. If you are not the
intended addressee, or someone authorized by the intended addressee to
receive transmissions on behalf of the addressee, you must not retain,
disclose in any form, copy, or take any action in reliance on this
transmission. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender as soon as possible and destroy this message. While TNCO, Inc.
uses virus protection, the recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses. TNCO, Inc. accepts no liability for