[AccessD] The purpose of an Access mailling list

Darsant Silverstring darsant at gmail.com
Wed May 18 15:52:01 CDT 2005

Ok, I generally lurk in this list to try to keep up on Access
programming, and you never know, maybe pick up on a little thing or
two. But I think the recent talk about global variables has become too
much of an issue.

I have one simple request: Can we keep the issue to one thread if it's
going to continue? 20 spinoff conversations on non-access debating /
argueing really isn't helping the purpose of the list at all. I may
just be a lurker, and feel free to yell at me, but I just wanted to
give my one say before I go back to reading.

Thanks,
Josh McFarlane

"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."
-Albert Einstein