[AccessD] Dump Report to Excel

Coutts, Welford L. COUTTSW at rjrt.com
Mon May 23 09:23:32 CDT 2005

I have a user who wants to dump an Access report to Excel, nothing fancy, just an unformatted dump of what's on the report.  I have
been trying to figure out how to display a toolbar with the Excel icon displayed with the report, but have had no luck.  What's
interesting is that I developed an Access application for him a couple of years ago and it displays such a toolbar.  So I looked at
my previous app to see how I did it.  However, I did nothing at all!  It just defaulted to that toolbar, and still does today.
Whereas my new app, on the same pc, defaults to a toolbar that only includes "File", "Window", "Help" and "Close".

I know I can write a vb module to download to Excel a nicer formatted version, but the user insists on the basic approach that he
had before.

Thanks,
Welford Coutts

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  This e-mail message, including any  attachment(s),
contains information that may be confidential,  protected by the attorney-
client or other legal privileges, and/or  proprietary non-public
information.  If you are not an intended  recipient of this message or an
authorized assistant to an intended  recipient, please notify the sender by
replying to this message and  then delete it from your system.  Use,
dissemination, distribution,  or reproduction of this message and/or any of
its attachments (if  any) by unintended recipients is not authorized and
may be unlawful.