[AccessD] DBA web site search Archives

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun May 1 12:14:48 CDT 2005

Hi Andy:

Can you actually see the DBA site or is only the archive missing?

Have you cleared you cache yet? Can you 'tracert' the DBA site?

If you have your java script turned off the Archive system will not run.

That is all I can think, other than site specific issues, that would cause
your site not to access.

HTH
Jim