[AccessD] Meeting on new version of Access and VS2005 inNYCtonight

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue May 3 05:38:07 CDT 2005

Hi Marty

Great! Except that I'm six timezones away so I couldn't make it.

Could a summary be posted to the list later?

/gustav

>>> martyconnelly at shaw.ca 05/02 8:41 pm >>>
Microsoft , 1290 Avenue of the Americas (the AXA building - between.
51st/52nd Sts.) , 6th floor
Subway directions at bottom of page
http://www.nycdotnetdev.com/EventDetail.aspx?f=list&event=5/19/2005
The doors open at 6, hard to get into building after 6:30