[AccessD] FTP

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue May 3 15:37:27 CDT 2005

Hi Mark:

Check out the Volume 5, Number 1, March 2005 Newsletter, article by Using
FTP protocol in Microsoft Access (by Darren Dick and William Hindman), on
the DatabaseAdvisors web site:

http://www.databaseadvisors.com/newsletters/newsletter200503.htm

The article and code there should give you some hints as to how configure an
FTP application. You should be able to figure out, the References to attach,
how to connect, how to navigate, how to get and how to delete from the
examples.

HTH
Jim