[AccessD] Outlook To Text Message (slightly OT)

Administrator Administrator at sdconsult.com.au
Tue May 3 18:05:29 CDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Andy Lacey
Sent: 04/May/2005 8:31 AM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: RE: [AccessD] Outlook To Text Message (slightly OT)

Thanks Jim
If you can't see the issue then am I over-complicating something? As I
said originally what I want to do is trigger receipt of certain emails
in Outlook to generate text messages to mobiles. So how would you do
that Jim? Is it simple and I'm missing the obvious? Wouldn't be
surprised.

-- Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.