[AccessD] HTTP Get Request from Access? 2nd try

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Fri May 6 13:45:25 CDT 2005

Resending with offending link altered.

Sorry again.

Andy

----------------------

Oh my God!!! I'm SO sorry. What the hell happened??? Oh God I realise now.
The script had a company name I didn't want to publish. I replaced it with
xxx and did this. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO sorry. It was a totally serious question
and a real and very embarassing mistake. I didn't even imagine anyone would
treat it as a link/ the question was how to make the request. God I'd better
find a hole and crawl into it.

-- Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk

http://www.alink.co.uk/scripts/sendsms.php?username=youruser&pas
sword=your
pass&param1=xxxxxxxxx&param2=Testing

receiving back a response. Can this be done, and if so anyone got any code
or know where to get it?