[AccessD] HTTP Get Request from Access?

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri May 6 13:59:43 CDT 2005

Hi Andy

Naughty you. Always check your links.
Aunt Charlotte will punish you.

/gustav

>>> andy at minstersystems.co.uk 05/06 8:35 pm >>>
Oh my God!!! I'm SO sorry. What the hell happened??? Oh God I realise
now.
The script had a company name I didn't want to publish. I replaced it
with
xxx and did this. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO sorry. It was a totally serious
question
and a real and very embarassing mistake. I didn't even imagine anyone
would
treat it as a link/ the question was how to make the request. God I'd
better
find a hole and crawl into it.

-- Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk