[AccessD] Using ADO to open a non-caching recordset

Darsant Silverstring darsant at gmail.com
Sat May 7 17:09:18 CDT 2005

For those of you interested in how it turned out, by modifying all the
append-only recordset calls with Top 1, the process time was cut from
48hrs to 1hr. I want to thank everyone for the help on this. It can
still be optimized further, but for now this is what we were shooting
for.

Thanks,
Josh McFarlane