[AccessD] Front End Updater

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Thu May 12 16:39:55 CDT 2005

Arthur,

I use a version updater I found through Access D some years ago
written by some fellow in Chile, I believe. It looks at a version
number in a local table on the user's w/s and compares it to the
version number of the most recent version on the LAN. If the LAN's
version is higher then it's downloaded. The download location is the
same on every user's w/s. I found someone to help me translate the
Spanish messages and have been using it ever since.

Steve Erbach