[AccessD] Access Data into Outlook

Lonnie Johnson prodevmg at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 12:04:49 CDT 2005

Thanks Andy,

I'm off to vacation and will try it when I get back next week. Thanks again.

Andy Lacey <andy at minstersystems.co.uk> wrote:
Hi again Lonnie
I didn't give you the code to clear down a folder. If you need it it goes
like this:

Do While objOutlookFolder.Items.Count > 0
objOutlookFolder.Items(1).Delete
Loop

You're always deleting the first item over and over. It does work. You fit
that in after you Set the folder in previous example.

--
Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk

May God bless you beyond your imagination!
Lonnie Johnson
ProDev, Professional Development of MS Access Databases
Visit me at ==> http://www.prodev.us