[AccessD] OT: Time billing software

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Mon May 16 00:24:01 CDT 2005

I use a spreadsheet with one worksheet per client:

Col. A - date
Col. B - Hours ( I bill to the nearest 1/4 hour)
Col. C - What did I do - 10 words or less.

When I send an invoice I copy out the unbilled lines into an invoice
template.

Simple.  Effective.  You still have to remember to record the hours.  Except
for the business about copying it from Excel into Word, it could just as
well be done on a legal pad.  I don't see any needs at all for anything more
elaborate.

But then, I still keep my corporate books in pencil on a 13-column green
sheet.

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
http://www.e-z-mrp.com