[AccessD] OT: Time billing software

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Mon May 16 07:42:46 CDT 2005

Joe,

When I go on-site I use a little Radio Shack dictaphone to record
start and stop times as well as what I did on-site. I transcribe the
tape into Quick Books 5 which has a decent time tracking system, I
think. Then, of course, the invoices it generates are professional
looking. The reporting is first-rate, too.

Steve Erbach