[AccessD] Unintended International Keys Problem

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Wed May 18 18:47:14 CDT 2005

Using Access 2003, I find that occasionally something happens that
causes my keyboard to go international. The apostrophe becomes E acute
etc. If I exit Access and re-open this "feature" goes away, but I have
no idea what is causing it.

Does anyone have an idea? Even better, is there some command I could
issue from within Access to remove | undo this "feature"? The box is
fast, so exiting and re-entering is not that large an issue, but I'm
wondering what accidental keystroke is causing this behaviour.

TIA,
Arthur