[AccessD] Data Types (was - Global Variable)

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Thu May 19 08:13:24 CDT 2005

Yes, I remember, you're correct. I'm dropping the whole issue of trying to
speed up my code by trying to outsmart my RAD.

John "With half a dozen different types of security scanners running real
time does coding in a nanosecond increase in speed really matter?" B.

Brett Barabash wrote.
Remember some of the old arguments on this list about improving performance?
Almost every time, the performance difference was negligible (i.e. a human
being couldn't tell the difference).