[AccessD] Avoiding Duplicates on a Report

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Thu May 19 09:41:35 CDT 2005

OK -- normalizing the table would make the solution much easier, but if you
don't know how to do that, we've got to work with what you've got. In the
meantime, I'll send you some stuff on normalization privately.

Someone else will probably have a solution for you, but I don't. :( I'm
sorry.

Susan H.

What do you mean by normalized?  The customer has the ability to purchase up
to 6 products on one invoice.  The table assigns the invoice number and than
records the products selected in the fields Product1 thru Product6.  The
customer# is pulled from the customer table.