[AccessD] Dump Report to Excel

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon May 23 11:44:41 CDT 2005

Are you using code to show and hide the print toolbar?  If not, it won't
be available under a runtime engine, regardless, although I haven't
tried it with an MDE and a full version.  The easiest way to handle it
is to set the binding and unbinding in the report's open and close
events as a standard method.  Binding it in the property sheet only
works with a full version of Access running the database, and as I said,
I haven't tested that on an MDE, only on MDBs.

Charlotte Foust