[AccessD] OT: can't see workgroup

Hale, Jim Jim.Hale at FleetPride.com
Thu May 26 09:38:38 CDT 2005

My standalone network drive has its own DCHP server which I had to disable
so it wouln't conflict with the router.
Jim Hale

-----Original Message-----
From: John W. Colby [mailto:jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 9:20 AM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: RE: [AccessD] OT: can't see workgroup

My problem exactly.  I have one computer that has a 120g external disk that
I use for saving and sharing all my source files for installs.  I also have
a directory on it that I back up my laptop work to.

I use DriveCrypt to create 2g encrypted partitions, into which I place all
of my work for clients.  I can just dismount the drive (files really) and
copy the entire file off to back it up.  Crude but it works IF I can see the
network drive that the backup is going to.  I'm getting a little nervous at
this point since I can't do that backup.

http://folding.stanford.edu/