[AccessD] Automating file downloads from the Web

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri May 27 00:49:08 CDT 2005

If you can get to all the screens via a url encoded like
www.bankofa.com?myaccnt=78&mypass=88&mystatemen=true
then you can do easily through xmlhttp or winhhtp by reading html
source, I hope they are using https.
If they have higher security ASP Redir then it would be difficult. Did
you ask if they have a webservice for this.
One IT group may not know what the other is doing. BofA sure has
webservices hooked to SWIFT.