[AccessD] OT: can't see workgroup

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri May 27 01:04:38 CDT 2005

Hi All:

There is one strange upgrade that was loaded from MS onto the network about
a month ago. The next day when attempting to change the name of a file that
was being stored, to another station, on the network, the operation failed.
The network would allow files to be stored but would not allow names to be
changed??? It must be some kind of MS security.

OT comment
Jim