[AccessD] Import Relationships

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Fri May 27 12:51:28 CDT 2005

I have two copies of a db. In one I have done much work on defining
Rels. In the other (which contains more recent data) none of these defs
exist. This is MDB, by the way. Is there a cool chunk of code that will
allow me to import the Rels? Should I just delete everything in db2's
rels table then import everything from db1's table? Will that work?

Arthur