[AccessD] A97: How to OpenDatabase an mdb with a password?

DJK(John) Robinson djkr at msn.com
Tue May 31 15:29:16 CDT 2005

Solved!  (Thank you, ADH)

The 2nd and 3rd parameters of OpenDatabase must both be explicitly supplied,
so:

	Set db = OpenDatabase("whatever.mdb", False, False, ";pwd=secret;")

Actually, *any* combination of True and False will do, as will 0 and 1.
Bizarrely, the values are irrelevant: but they must be supplied!  (These are
the Options and ReadOnly parameters.)

John