[AccessD] Access 2003 - Page Setup and Print not working

O'Connor, Patricia (OTDA) Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
Wed Nov 2 12:50:27 CST 2005

One of the people in our office is having a problem with printing
anything in an Access database. Whenever they try doing the PAGE SETUP
and/or Print nothing happens. I tried creating a new test database to
see if maybe it was just the DB they were working with, but no the same
thing happened.  I had them reboot the machine. I also tried the compact
and repair - still no help.

It is not happening to Excel or Word on that same machine.  I also
checked with DB's on my machine also with no problem.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Patti

*Patricia O'Connor