[AccessD] How can I match the subreport to back color changes in the main report?

Cindy Fraase CFraase at officeimagesinc.com
Tue Nov 22 09:49:38 CST 2005

Hi all,
I've learned a lot just reading all your posts, but I've finally found
something I can't figure out from the archives. I have a main report
that changes the back color in the detail section alternately. This
works fine, but there is a subreport in the detail section. I can't
figure out how to have the subreport change color so that it matches the
main form. I'm sure this is easy for all you geniuses out there!
TIA
Cindy

Cynthia Fraase
Asst. Controller