[AccessD] error & structure: Please Help!!

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 24 10:56:35 CST 2005

No your ISP is using a database from the SORBS organization
Spam and Open Relay Blocking System to block email from certain ISP's
if mail is sent from my ISP shaw.ca directly to plex.nl it is bounced.
There are certain levels of blocking maybe your ISP is being very
aggressive.
For example my ISP lets some SPAM through but flags it so you can dump into
a seperate folder and lets you decide what to do with it..
However my isp is on the list because of suspicions of running open
relay mail servers
more serious than just ordinary SPAM

http://www.us.sorbs.net/

--