[AccessD] Array faster in DLL?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 1 12:04:38 CST 2005

My hats off to you Gustav, Shamil and Stuart. Watching the exercises in
array manipulation, in language performance and design has been very
enlightening.

I would like to be so bold as to ask whether any of you would mind if I
placed the discussion exercise on our DBA web site. Appropriate credits will
be applied. I can be contacted either on or off line.

Jim
The DBA web guy