[AccessD] Fw: E-Z-MRP(tm) Error Report

Lembit Soobik lembit.soobik at t-online.de
Wed Nov 2 10:40:26 CST 2005

I'm not sure how to make it fail for sure :)
but you can try to install it on a very slow and on a very fast PC
from your info it seems to try to close the form while it is still starting
to open the other form,
so it may be either closing too fast or opening too slowly.
you could try to put a ton of controls on the form to be opened, which is a
lot of work and no guarantee for success.
you could also try to run it on a PC where the cpu is temperaturewise on the
upper limit (to reduce its speed)
or cool it down to increase speed
Also you can ask the users on what PCs they are using it when they have the
failure and see whether tat are very slow ones.

Lembit