[AccessD] Fw: E-Z-MRP(tm) Error Report

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Wed Nov 2 17:44:59 CST 2005

<<<
> Thought you had to open the next form before closing the current one.  No?

No, it's not necessary.
Despite the fact form is closed its code behind finishes OK.
But beware when form is closed its local form level variables become
deinitialized therefore they can't be used while form is closing....

<<<
although a user could obviously run the A2K mde with
> A2K2 or A2K3

This can be the source of the problem.
I have seen such weird effects for Acc2K add-ins(mda) running under AXP and
A2003...

Shamil

> Thought you had to open the next form before closing the current one.  No?
>
> Other questions:
> mde compiled in A2K (although a user could obviously run the A2K mde with
> A2K2 or A2K3)
> No ActiveX controls.
> No timer control or event.
> No DoEvents.