[AccessD] ShellExecute to send shorte-mailvianon-MSemailclients...

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 5 08:10:21 CST 2005

Shamil

...your compilation works great on my OE account ...but is there any way to
have this execute from inside an Access form ...like a subform for instance?
...I've been looking for this functionality for quite some time for my
clients using Outlook Express ...would also need to be able to read folders
other than the Inbox.

William