[AccessD] A2k3 Object Browser

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Sun Nov 6 02:45:50 CST 2005

> Is it possible to interate through the an Active-X object model
Yes, John, you can use tlbinf32.dll to do that:

FILE: Tlbinf32.exe : Help Files for Tlbinf32.dll
http://support.microsoft.com/Default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;224331&spid=3042&sid=global

How To Obtain Built-In Constant Values for an Office Application
http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;239930&spid=2520&sid=251

SAMPLE: CLSNMMBR.EXE Programmatically Retrieves the Members of a DLL Class

ActiveX Documenter (there is full source code there but with broken refs
downloaded exe doesn't run on my PC)
http://www.vbaccelerator.com/home/VB/Utilities/ActiveX_Documenter/article.asp

PropertyExists Routine Using TLBINF32.DLL
http://www.freevbcode.com/ShowCode.asp?ID=2441

I did write quite some code using tlbinf32.dll but that was commercial
therefore I cannot post it here

HTH,
Shamil