[AccessD] Export Outlook Global Address List

Boyd, Mark Thomas (US - Philadelphia) mboyd at deloitte.com
Mon Nov 7 11:28:49 CST 2005

I found that Access2003 allows you to import the Address List directly
into the mdb.
By selecting a file type of 'Outlook()' or 'Exchange()' on the Import
dialog box, an option for 'Global Address List' is available.

I can't guarantee this will work, as the enormous list has been
importing for the last 2 hours.

Mark Boyd
Senior Consultant
Enterprise Risk Services