[AccessD] Report export to html question

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 7 12:16:48 CST 2005

This is not possible with Access Export to HTML feature.
There are several 3'rd party printer driver out there that will give you
the desired results though.
 Try the convert printer output to HTML Printer Driver here:
http://www.aureliasystems.com

 You might be able to use the settings in your Printer Driver to select
multiple
pages per single output page.

--
Marty Connelly